Do you work in New York City? Do you work with a fantastic group of kids who want to make a difference? We're here to help! With the generous support of Disney NYC, generationOn is providing $500 grants to adult facilitators in New York City to engage children and youth (ages 5-12) in service projects. Read below for important eligibility requirements.
Grantees will receive:
- A $500 grant to support their project
Applicants must be:
- 18 years of age or older
- United States residents
- Affiliated with a certified 501(c)(3) nonprofit or tax-exempt school, which must agree to accept the funds on the applicant's behalf
- Take place within one of the five boroughs of New York City
- Engage children and youth (ages 5-12) in at least one service project
- Be completed by Dec. 15, 2019. You may start your project as soon as your application is approved.
Looking for some inspiration for your project? Check out generationOn.org for project ideas and resources.
- Applications must be submitted through the Submittable online application form
- You can save your application as a draft and return to work on it later by clicking "Save Draft" at the bottom of the application page. Once you have submitted your application, it cannot be modified.
- When you submit your application, you will receive a confirmation email. Please keep this email for your records.
- Applications open Sept. 17, 2019
- Applications will be accepted on a rolling basis until all funds have been disbursed. The application period will close on Oct. 31, 2019.
- Projects must be completed by Dec. 15, 2019. You may start your project as soon as your application is approved. Grant funds will be disbursed within 30 days of completing all required paperwork.
- Grantees must submit a post-grant report, including 3-5 photos from their project, by Dec. 18, 2019. More information will be provided once your application has been approved.
For questions regarding the grant or the application process, please reach out to the generationOn team at firstname.lastname@example.org